Introducing a New Way to Explore the Brooklyn Museum
Bring your headphones
Get the inside story from Virgil Abloh’s collaborators and join writer/director Janet Mock for a tour of collection highlights with our new digital guide on Bloomberg Connects.
The free arts and culture app takes you behind the scenes with exclusive audio tours led by curators, creators, and special guests. You’ll also find must-read content to help you get the most out of the Museum.
Currently featured on our Bloomberg Connects guide:
- An audio tour of Virgil Abloh: “Figures of Speech” featuring three of his closest collaborators: guest curator Antwaun Sargent, ALASKA ALASKA’s Tawanda Chiweshe, and filmmaker Chloe Sultan.
- A selection of highlights from our encyclopedic collections, which span more than five thousand years of human creativity. Spark your curiosity with an audio guide narrated by Janet Mock, who shares reflections on her favorite works.
Using the guide is free and easy:
- Download the free Bloomberg Connects app.
- Search for, or scroll to, the Brooklyn Museum.
- When you arrive at the Museum, look for the icon beside select artworks across all five floors. In Virgil Abloh: “Figures of Speech,” pick up an exhibition booklet to find the list of works highlighted in the audio guide.
- Enter an object’s lookup number or scan its QR code to discover stories available only on the app.
Download Bloomberg Connects today—and don’t forget your headphones.